Didier LOISEAU is in charge of the Corporate Department.
He has developed a recognized expertise in:
- Creation of companies (choice in the legal form of the company, by-laws, shareholder’s agreement)
- General Corporate governance, Management packages
- Mergers and Acquisitions and related documentation
- Private Equity (LBOs, LMBOs, MBOs, etc.)
- Business transfers
- Negotiation and drafting of national and international commercial contracts
- Antitrust law
- Intellectual property law
- Litigations related to civil and commercial disputes, national and international
- Pre-contentious and litigation strategies
- Pre and post-acquisition litigation
- Conflict between shareholders / partners
- Breach of commercial relations
Didier LOISEAU obtained a Master in Business Law and an IAE MBA (Management and Financial Analysis). He is a lawyer at the Paris Bar since 1998.
After several years of practice in Anglo-Saxon firms, he founded BLACKBIRD in 2006 as a Partner.
He is also a lecturer in corporate law at Paris XII (Master II) and leads seminars and training for UBIFRANCE, dedicated to securing international contracts.
He works in French and English.