Léa FAULCON is in charge of the Tax Department.
She has developed a recognized expertise in:
- Advising in corporation taxation and VAT
- Corporate group taxation, fiscal integration
- Corporate restructuring and business transfer tax issues
- Assistance with tax inspections and tax litigation
- Relations with the French Administration (tax rescript procedure, transactions, etc.)
Real Estate Taxation
- Optimization of tax situation and real estate transfer
- Settling international asset taxation
- Transfer of residence in a foreign country
- Advising on qualification of work-related property, holding company
- Pacte Dutreil
- Follow up of tax declarations (IR, ISF)
Léa Faulcon graduated from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas. She obtained a Master in International Taxation. She is a lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2003 and is a current member of the IACF (Institut des Avocats Conseils Fiscaux).
She worked several years as an associate lawyer at Orrick, PDGB and DMMS. She joined Blackbird in 2010 as a Partner.
She is also a lecturer in tax law at Paris II and runs training seminars (Les Echos Formations, EFE) related to Taw Law.
Léa FAULCON regularly collaborates with the press specialized in tax and economic (Tax Law, Tax News, LexisBase, etc.). She has also contributed to the drafting of several books, particularly on tax auditing and real estate taxation.