Anne-Sophie MERLE joined BLACKBIRD as a Partner in 2018.
She has developed an expertise in:
Corporate Law / M&A
- Creation of companies (choice in the legal form of the company, by-laws, shareholder’s agreement)
- General Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions and related documentation (due diligences, term sheets, NDA, etc.)
- Private Equity (LBOs, MBOs)
- Business transfers
- Lease transfers
- Commercial and civil contracts
- Commercial Leases
- Terms and conditions
- Civil and commercial legal disputes
- Pre-contentious and litigation strategies
- Pre and post-acquisition litigation
- Conflict between shareholders / partners
- Breach of commercial relations
- Unfair competition
Anne-Sophie MERLE obtained a Master II in European Business Law from PARIS II Panthéon-Assas University in 2007 and a LLM in International Business Law from City University London University in London in 2006.
She is a lawyer at the Paris Bar since 2008.
Anne-Sophie MERLE worked several years as an associate lawyer at August & Debouzy, De Pardieu Brocas Maffei then SBKG. She started her owned firm in 2016 before joining BLACKBIRD as a Partner in 2018.
She also teaches courses in Corporate Law.
Anne-Sophie MERLE works in French and English.